Buon Ferragosto! Today is August 15th, Italy's summer holiday. These fotos were taken over the past few days. I golfed for the first time at the Medici golf course which is about 20 minutes from our house and I have shots of several holes on the front nine before my battery in my camera died! I'll have to golf there again to get shots of the back nine... Oh darn! The course has rolling hills, alot of doglegs, and plays really tough and long. I shot over a 100 my first time out, so I learned the ins and outs and I'll do better next time. The one thing I learned is that I have to bring more water with me as there's no cart girl riding around with cold drinks and I melted on the back nine!
Next we have Linda posing at Lago di Bilancino as we swam in the lake and had a picnic lunch before heading over to Steffania's salon for a hair cut. The first picture you see in this post is Steffy with her daughter and they're going to Elba for Ferragosto. I told Steffy to find us a house on Elba, so we can be neighbots there too!
1 comment:
Cute suit Linda!
Dave the course looks great. Was it a challenge?
Miss you guys!
Love,
K&B
Post a Comment