It's been almost 3 weeks since we were in Italia and I'm reminded of the snow on the local mountains and "la dolce vita" of the Italian way of life. It was great using our fireplace and cutting wood from our woodpile... just being a country boy when I'm really a citta dude!
Our new Italian friends took us to some great places, restaurants, and also the experience of eating in their homes was probably the greatest thrill of all! Eating authentic Italian food right in the kitchens of the our neighbors was incredibile!
At times the amount of Italian I can speak was getting me by, but several times I was overwhelmed and I know I have to "kick it up a notch".
4 comments:
You can do it Davo! The Italian Kahuna!
I'm looking forward to reading this regularly!
Dave,
I am so glad you included me on your list for the previous photos and the blog. I love Tuscany and Cafe d' Prosciuto.....
I hope that I can visit you there next time my wife and I make it over that way.
Regards,
Bill Peckovich
We look forward to seeing you in Italia!
Miko,
Thanks for your input!
Post a Comment